Forum for users of JoomlaWatch / ExtraWatch for Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop

JoomlaWatch / ExtraWatch has following features: live real-time visitor statistics, location of your visitors on a map, blocking of users based on bad word list, front-end counters, click heat map, definition of goals and rules, graphs, directory size monitoring, monitoring of increase of database data in time, nightly email reports, interactive HTML5 chart of traffic flow within your website, SEO report with keyword statistics and keyword position trends

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

404 /://0 error
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 404 /://0 error
404 /://0 error 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi Joomlers,

I run my site with this great component JoomlaWatch but when a customer checkout my virtuemart webshop they go to my ssl url. When i look in the component backend and track the customer i see at that moment when they switch to ssl this error: 404 /://0 above the checkout steps

This is a snapshot:

mywebsite /index.php
404 /index.php
Checkout: step 2 from 2 /://0
404 /index.php
Checkout: step 1 from 2 /://0
404 /://0
mywebsite /index.php?page=checkout.index&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&cartReset=N&redirected=1&Itemid=405
Show basket /look-at-my-chart.html

I use also the sh404sef component. How can i debug this error?
Please your advice.

MiC
MiC2006 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:404 /://0 error 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I am experiencing the same issue. I think I have narrowed it down to the following:

1) Browser = IE (any)
2) sh404sef installed
3) Some kind of ajax call on the page produces a Null link.

So for example on my site litterworks-dot-com the front page uses the AllVideos Plug in. The person loads the front page and that causes two entries on the JoomWatch list:

1) Actual Page and about three to five seconds later:
2) The AJAX Call is registered as the "://0" which sh404sef interprets as a 404

This issue is not really seen on the front end at all as far as I can tell, but it would be nice to know for sure. What you are reading is my best uneducated guess...
osmosisinc (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1