Forum for users of JoomlaWatch / ExtraWatch for Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop

JoomlaWatch / ExtraWatch has following features: live real-time visitor statistics, location of your visitors on a map, blocking of users based on bad word list, front-end counters, click heat map, definition of goals and rules, graphs, directory size monitoring, monitoring of increase of database data in time, nightly email reports, interactive HTML5 chart of traffic flow within your website, SEO report with keyword statistics and keyword position trends

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

After remove ver.1.2.12 500 Internal Server Erro
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: After remove ver.1.2.12 500 Internal Server Erro
After remove ver.1.2.12 500 Internal Server Erro 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I try to remove the version 1.2.12 in order to upgrade to the last one and after remove the component my website comes down with a:

500 Internal Server Error Fatal Error was detected! Please contact the site owner.

I need to install the 1.2.12 again and my website comes back again.

My question is:

How to upgrade?

also i have 2 days that I order and pay for the pro version and never receive any key

please help

thanks in advance
mrangelo (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: After remove ver.1.2.12 500 Internal Server E 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Hi,
you need to remove modules first.
I also sent you the correct license key via ticketing system.
matto (Admin)
graph

Re:After remove ver.1.2.12 500 Internal Server Erro 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks,

I not receive any email about ticketing service (I verify my spam folder), also where here in the page I can see my opened tickets in order to see the key?
mrangelo (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:After remove ver.1.2.12 500 Internal Server Er 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Yes, just follow the support link from left menu on codegravity.com, there is other link pointing you to the ticket history.
Soon I will introduce the new way how to pair payments with the license key. I'm also tired with the way how it is now. Thank you for your understanding. I hope the license key will work. I'm here to resolve these problems until the new way will be finished.
matto (Admin)
graph

Go to topPage: 1