Here is my wishlist for JoomlaWatch 2.0.0 (or 1.3.0 ?)
- Expand/collapse visited pages from single URI
- Configuration of JW in backend
= General settings =
- Update interval (in seconds)
- Toggle TLD code/full country name. (row 3 and 5 respectively of #__joomlawatch_ip2c) or show full country name as tooltip when mouse is over flag.
= Settings for left pane (main pane) =
- Show visitors of last XX hours (001-168 hrs?), but this would require the displayed time to also include the date.
- Show/hide bots or move bots to own tab
- Show/hide URI after link to visited page (Page title links to URI, will show as tooltop and/or in statusbar, depending on browser configuration)
- Show/hide site title but keep page title. This is useful for websites with long titles like "Jimmy's website of games and other fun stuff". Current format is "Site title - Component title - Page title", but "Component title - Page title" would be enough.
= Settings for left pane (sidebar) =
- Show page title instead of URI
Those are just a couple of ideas. I don't know how realistic they are though.
Please let me know if i wasn't clear in my descriptions (it happens sometimes).