Same problem otheres have had, I have not found a solution.
JoomlaXTC template ClubLife, running on Joomla Version 1.5.20, PHP 5.3.0 with plenty of memory and such allocated.
When I enable the agent module, it breaks the site. The site begins to load, as soon as it gets to the point in the page where the module would be located, nothing else is loaded. No code whatsoever beyond that point is served from the web server.
If I publish the agent module on the top of the page, it's basically blank. If I load it in the middle of the page, roughly half the site is loaded. If I load it in a bottom module position, more of the site is loaded, and so on.
This has to be a code error or conflict of some sort. A tag isn't being closed, a line isn't being terminated or maybe because of a template override or something like that.
I've looked through all the code, done everything I can to debug, but just can't find the problem.
When I enable debugging in joomwatch, there's no output, because the actual agent module code is never loaded.