Forum for users of JoomlaWatch / ExtraWatch for Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop
JoomlaWatch / ExtraWatch has following features: live real-time visitor statistics, location of your visitors on a map, blocking of users based on bad word list,
front-end counters, click heat map, definition of goals and rules, graphs, directory size monitoring, monitoring of increase of database data in time,
nightly email reports, interactive HTML5 chart of traffic flow within your website, SEO report with keyword statistics and keyword position trends
Joomwatch is almost on the way to become one of the most exciting apart from 'must have' component of Joomla.
However there is a space for making it truly interactive for its kind. Considering that it has many future possibilities e.g. in terms of creating user reports...
1. keep track of the keywords analysis used in the search engines to find the website(s)
2. Analyze the most popular pages, internal referrers, external referrers and other sources of web traffic
3. Consolidate accounts - track multiple websites under a single webmaster consolidated account
4. Track returning visitors (its already there however can be enhanced a bit)
5. Access advanced search engines' lead website analytics
Of course all the mentioned features may include full support for secure SSL tracking of the eCommerce web stores...
Those interested in above should contact matto directly and grow in this evolution together...