Forum for users of JoomlaWatch / ExtraWatch for Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop

JoomlaWatch / ExtraWatch has following features: live real-time visitor statistics, location of your visitors on a map, blocking of users based on bad word list, front-end counters, click heat map, definition of goals and rules, graphs, directory size monitoring, monitoring of increase of database data in time, nightly email reports, interactive HTML5 chart of traffic flow within your website, SEO report with keyword statistics and keyword position trends

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

trying to re-install joomlawatch 500 internal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: trying to re-install joomlawatch 500 internal
trying to re-install joomlawatch 500 internal 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
i had joomla watch before and it worked perfectly and then i uninstalled it. i wanted to put it back on so i installed it again but this time it didnt work properly. Like i was registered as like 3 different IP's and my operating sytem wasnt the right one. so i unistalled it and tried to reunistall it but i get a 500 internal server error when trying to install the component.

can anyone help?
hello84 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: trying to re-install joomlawatch 500 internal 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm trying to do a new install of 1.2.9 and i'm getting that same internal server error message. No matter what I try it wont install. I even contacted my hosting provider to see if they could figure out what's going on. They couldn't figure it out.

It seems to me that this forum hardly gets any answers so i guess i'll just bail on using Joomlawatch. Sad, i was pretty excited for what it had to offer.
tstaples (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1