|programmers name:||Sherise D'souza|
|projects:||--05/2008 to 06/2008 |
Project: DICE Application
â€¢ Support and perform maintenance-break-fix operations for code developed for the process of loading of Customer usage details received from Amdocs, into the database.
â€¢ Monitor the working and perform code changes to UNIX scripts and check the loading of Account details received in the form of XML files bundled in TAR files on to the database after the process of loading the TAR files, splitting and parsing the XML files and loading the account details into the database.
Also monitored the e-mail reports generated by the scripts after the completion of each phase.
--Oct 20th 2007 to Jan 22nd 2008:
Project: EAS/E1S Application
Role Description :
â€¢ Was part of the team and developed UNIX scripts that were used in the process of conversion of corporate BAN accounts from P2K to Ensemble.
â€¢ Developed UNIX shell scripts to serve the following purposes:
1) Acquiring files through FTP containing BAN account details and P2K Root to Ensemble SAS Mapping details.
2) Extracting the BAN and root to SAS mapping files from the acquired files which were in gzip(zipped) format
3) Populating Oracle Database tables with the account details obtained from the files by using Oracle SQL*Loader utility.
--Brief description of the project submitted in fulfillment of the requirements for B.Sc. IT Degree (Sem. VI) examination â€“ April 2007 :
Built a software application entitled 'JDentsuite' for 'Andrade's Dentofacial Care' clinic
Address: 3, Mayfair(Gr. Flr), S.V. Road, Bandra(W), Mumbai -50.
- Front end: Core Java(jdk 1.6)
- Back-end: Microsoft Access.
The application consisted of 3 modules:
Module 1: An application for patient and Practice management.
Sub modules: - Forms for data entry of Patients details
- Provision for the creation of reports/bills
- List of available treatments, description of problem
- Provision for Account details (bank, group, ledger, receipts payments, journal)
- Provision to write letters/notes
Module 2: Patient - Education Software
Sub Modules: - A built in media player
- A built in document viewer to view information
- A built in image viewer to view images
- A provision to add new information or media and store it in a
repository or database
Module 3: Image - Editing Software
This software would enable the editing of images related with patients
or treatments, Provide image transformations such as scaling, rotating,
zoom-in, zoom-out, grayscale etc, enable integration with hardware such
as digital cameras, intra-oral cameras etc.
|can't find a contact?|
here it is:
|< Vinjith N V||Jayakumar Kaliyamoorthy >|