|freelance experiences:||I am a FULL STACK developer with a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) from Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology and 2.10 years of IT experience in designing and developing web applications using Java/J2EE technology.
• Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production support.
• Strong experience in building Web Services (REST APIs).
• Good hands on experience on load balancing and fail over mechanisms using Apache web server (HTTPD).
• Good hands on experience on maven multi module configuration.
• Strong experience in writing JUnits with Mockito framework and integrated testing in the projects.
• Good knowledge on Linux commands and SQL queries.
• Good knowledge on class design principles and design patterns.
• Good hands on experience working on SVN and GIT.
• Proficient in preparing high/low level documents like design and functional specifications.
• Involved in review meeting with project manager, developer and business associates for project
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
When working on a new project, I like to speak with my clients so that I can have a clear understanding of their needs and vision of the project. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you|