|freelance experiences:||I am having 13+ years IT experience.
• Knowledge on .Net architecture patterns, frameworks and design patterns.
• Evaluated existing technical architecture and recommended improvements.
• Fully architected and designed the system, providing various architectural inputs and choices
focusing on scalability, reusability, extensibility of the product. Some of the best practices used
are, MVC for web and offline client, LINQ.
• Design and develop rapid prototyping across different architectural layers.
• Designed SQL/Oracle database for the transaction and backend data processing of the system.
• Working on high volume transactional systems including SQL Server environments.
• Involved in Project Planning/Estimation and familiarity with agile methodologies.
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to development teams.
• Prepared presentation and project status report and inform management of any deviations from
set schedule, scope and budget, with suggestions on how to bring the project back on track.
• Prepared the functional specifications and design document.
• Providing input to the team and transitioning from the team to the deliver the product.
• Ensured the delivery of project outputs within time and quality constraints on behalf of and in
continual alignment with the project principal.
• Participated in the formulation and implementation of Project Management Strategy to ensure
the alignment with organization strategy.
• Participated in the development of Project Management policies, processes and manages the
implementation to ensure all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled.
• Utilized Project Leading management methodology and activities in the development and
execution of Project plans, schedules, budgets, control points, risk assessment and monitoring.|